Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:

Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of October.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!

2. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

The October Granny Squares are starting to arrive! Here are the ones I have received so far.
    Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-044-shirley-roe-october-2014-jpg This pretty Fall square is from Shirly Roe. I love the Fall colors!
    Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-045-diane-parker-october-2014-jpg This Daisy square is from Diane Parker. I love Daisies!!
    Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-046-jean-dewall-october-2014-jpg This colorful Spiral square is from Jean DeWall. Love the colors!
    Thanks ladies...I love them all!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are more October squares I have received.

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-047-patty-mundell-october-2014-jpg This WOW of a square is from Patty Mundell, (Redhead). Patty, I see why it was hard to part with this one! Just lovely and I LOVE it!!!

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-048-susan-grabinski-october-2014-jpg This Lovely blue Basket Weave square is from Susan Grabinski (Susan 136). I still haven't attempted this pattern, but am anxious to try it. I love the single color you made it in.

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-050-lynda-forrester-lynda-fey-october-2014-jpg This Deep Blue and Green square is from Lynda Forrester (Lynda Fey). It is sooo pretty!! The yarn has a sheen you may not be able to see in the photo and is so soft. Thanks for the name of the pattern. I'll try to find it.

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-049-robyn-meredith-joyyyy-october-2014-jpg This beautiful "Aligned Shells" square is from Robyn Meredith (joyyyy). I love the yarn you used .... so soft! Thanks for the great pattern too! I will definitely use it.

Ladies, I LOVE all of your squares!!! Thank you so much!!! I only need 2 more and I will have all of my October squares!!
    ~~ Hugs to all, Jo ♥

6. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo, you are welcome. I can email you the pattern if you would like me to. Just pm me if you do. xoxoxo Lynda

8. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the first 3 pictures of my granny squares I received for Oct '14 exchange

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-joyyyy-oct-14-square-jpg This one is from Robyn/joyyyy I love the pretty green variegated color Thank you for sending me the pattern.

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-susan136-oct-14-square-jpg This is from Susan136 I love the pretty blue basket weave pattern I love the blue color

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-jo-oct-14-square-jpg This is from Jo It is the cutest pumpkin

Thank you so much ladies for the lovely squares!

xoxoxo Lynda
    Last edited by Lynda Fey; 10-23-2014 at 08:33 AM.

10. Likes Susan2014, dancingbaehr liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the last 3 pictures of my granny squares I received for Oct '14 exchange.

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-patty-oct-14-square-jpg This one is from Patty/RedHead I love the flower pattern and the colors

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-diane-oct-14-square-jpg This one is from Diane/dipark I love the flower pattern and the colors I'm sure your daughter will love her afghan you are making her with this pattern

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-shirly-oct-14-square-jpg This one is from Shirly I love the pattern "Diamond in the Middle" I love the colors you used. Thank you so much for sending me the pattern.

xoxoxo Lynda
    Last edited by Lynda Fey; 10-23-2014 at 08:34 AM.

12. Likes Susan2014, dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-jo-oct-14-square-jpg This is from Jo It is the cutest pumpkin

xoxoxo Lynda[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome Lynda. Glad you like the pumpkin. ~~ Jo ♥

14. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very pretty squares. Hope my Swap- eze's received theres,Linda Hughs, Jean Dewall, &Robin Gardner let me know???. I mailed them 10/9/14 TY!!

Susan2014

16. Thanks Lynda Fey thanked for this post
    Likes dancingbaehr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone!

Here is another October square I received:

Official October Granny Square Exchange Pictures-051-sharon-owen-october-2014-jpg This wonderful square is from Sharon Owen. Sharon, I love purple and love the pattern. Please let me know the name of the pattern, so I can look it up. I'd like to make it sometime.

Only one missing for October. Hope I get it.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥

18. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jo, that is such a pretty square you got from Sharon. xoxoxo Lynda

20. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post