Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: crochet needle

Post Thanks / Like

crochet needle

Hello, I am new to this, and looking forward to sharing and learning.
    I have been crocheting for a very long time, and find that there is always something new and exciting to learn,
    I am from Omaha Nebraska.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. Like you I too have been crocheting for a very long time and am very excited also that I am going to discover some new and wonderful ideas at this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Crochet needle and Hook'd,
    Welcome to crochet talk(ct) I hope you have fun here. I am crocheting the starfish stitch. It's a easy stitch. I also want to try the grit stitch and a couple of other stitches which some members have done-the long double crochet and the extended crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hello Crochet needle and Hook'd,
    Welcome to crochet talk(ct) I hope you have fun here. I am crocheting the starfish stitch. It's a easy stitch. I also want to try the grit stitch and a couple of other stitches which some members have done-the long double crochet and the extended crochet.
    Good Luck, and thanks for the warn welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I have been having a little problem making a pair of Baby Uggs, pattern is simple enough but seems to come out a little off center after the 6th row, I have
    even sat in front of the computer and read the pattern from there and checked the photo's, am I missing something? anyone else made these,
    I am doing it for a baby. They are from the All Free pattern group,

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Crochet Needle to our group. Hope you will be happy with us. What baby uggs are you doing? I looked up. Is it the baby booties. Is it the one with the video.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crochet needle View Post
    Hello, I have been having a little problem making a pair of Baby Uggs, pattern is simple enough but seems to come out a little off center after the 6th row, I have
    even sat in front of the computer and read the pattern from there and checked the photo's, am I missing something? anyone else made these,
    I am doing it for a baby. They are from the All Free pattern group,
    Hi Crochet needle,
    When you start row 6 it says to crochet in the same stitch. Wouldn't that be the same stitch as the last stitch of row 5? They also have baby uggs on u-tube.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    They are on all free crochet shown in beige and dark brown, the pattern is by Ashlee, she shows pictures, and for some reason
    my toe area on row 6 is wrong, The pattern name is Wrap around infant boots, girls and boys,
    Thanks for the hints I will try them also. I am thinking I should repeat that 1st part of row 6, but not sure,
    Last edited by Crochet needle; 10-16-2014 at 03:33 PM.