Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What types of crochet projects have you done for children?

Some children get really excited about receiving crocheted items, especially the girls. I know many of you have crochet items for children of all ages, so now is your time to share with us!

What types of crochet projects have you done for children? You are more than welcome to add photos/links to the projects you have created!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not really very confident in my abilities so I've only made afghans for them single and double crochet. My WIP is a C2C and it's the first time I've tried something different.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have made baby blankets for each of my 4 grandbabies, then a larger blanket for them when they get older (haven't made one for the 2 yr old yet). Last Christmas, they all wanted scarves and hats, so I made beanie type hats in matching colors for the boys, and earflap hats in girly colors as requested by the girls. I also make baby hats for the VA near here, a friend has a program called "The Littlest Patriots" which gives a filled diaper bag to new parents in the service. I make blankets for new babies of friends as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    When My first grandbaby was born I made her a Noahs Arc theme Baby afghan. The I quit for awhile because my husband was getting ill. Then a couple years ago I make My daughter and her husband caps and scarves/. Then I made all my Grandchildren matching hats and scarves. Haven't made anything else because My husband became an invalid and just didn't havre time to crochet anything else. He took up all my time. Been Busy now Moving maybe when I get settled in when I move I might start crocheting again.

Post Thanks / Like
    I made an afghan for my son and his family and I am working on a granny afghan for my daughter. For my grandson's I have made some stuffed animals. For the older one I made a dog and blue hippo and for the youngest one I made a Teddy Bear. I have also made some doll clothes for 18 inch dolls and for Barbie.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like to make character hats, baby booties and sweater sets. My grandson is one of my biggest fans. He will ask for character hats, I have done tiger, angry birds, wolf, spiderman, horse, minion and facemask or ski mask hats. I have made him sweaters to match his school colors and also, I do a lot of baby booties and hats for the new babies in our church. Thank goodness for my daughters, they also keep me busy with projects for them and their children. So much fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done baby blankets, crib blankets, afghans, ponchos, hats, scarves,
    and the list goes on.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done afghans, heart pillows, Christmas stockings in the shape of a Mary Jane shoe, little stuffed animals, hats, scarves, matching little pocketbooks. The majority have been for little girls.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I've made baby booties, toddler shoes, hats, blankets, and want to do a bib! I finally found some good patterns for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've made matching booties and hats for baby showers. I also made a pumpkin hat one year. For my youngest granddaughter, I made a purse which she really loved.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!