Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool introducing myself

hi my name is judy h. I live in green bay wi. I have only been crocheting for 2 years, and I love it. my mom taught me the beginnings of crocheting, since I am left handed and she is right handed it was a little tricky. but thanks to good ole youtube videos and a lot of practice im getting better. it took a year to master granny square blankets. now I make them for family and friends. but I do have a question. I have coworkers that showed me a pattern they want me to try for crochet slipper boots, but the patterns ive seen all cost money. does anybody know where I can find a free easy pattern. trust me ive found many many crochet sites(who knew there were so many that really surprised me). so any help will be appreciated. I told my coworkers I would try to make a pair but if I have to tear it apart more than 5 times than I give up . haha . well everybody have a good weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Judy! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group It is a pleasure to meet you. Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns www.ravelry.com lionsbrand.com

Those are a few places that I have found free patterns. I will go through my patterns and when I find anymore I will be happy to let you know

Post Thanks / Like
    t
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Hello and welcome to the group It is a pleasure to meet you. Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns www.ravelry.com lionsbrand.com

Those are a few places that I have found free patterns. I will go through my patterns and when I find anymore I will be happy to let you know
    hi and thank you for whatever you can find. I am also looking more. brr its cold in gre
    en bay. winter not too far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judy,
    Welcome to crochet talk! https://www.google.com/search?q=croc...-a&channel=rcs
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Here are a few posted here in the forums from one of our members:

http://crochettalk.com/links-and-res...=slipper+boots

http://crochettalk.com/links-and-res...=slipper+boots