Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures

I am ashamed to say that I have not been here in months. Not sure why, but I think the summer got away from me. But it was productive. Here are the photos to prove it. I will try to be better now that it is almost hibernation season.Pictures-imgp0059-jpgPictures-imgp0492-jpgPictures-2539-jpg

I k ow there is more, but I can;'t find them.

2. Likes redhead, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Trude!! Good work!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    You have been busy my dear!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you! The summer did go by so fast!! I had planned on getting so many things done this summer and poof - it was gone! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    My summer has gone by really fast too! It has been so cold for a few weeks now and rainy too. I have been wearing a jacket when I go out. Today was another rainy cold day with temp about 55degrees. I think winter is coming too soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Trude I have missed you but looks like you have made good use of your time I love the bag !!! Take care hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Trude I just saw a post from Lili saying you just had a birthday so Very Happy Belated Birthday to you Trude hope it was great!!!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Yes it has been a crazy but productive summer. I wish I could find the other pictures. I made some baby things too.

Pictures-hat-cowl-theresa-004-jpgPictures-ard_june2014-128-jpg

The brown ish one started out as a shawl. When I realized I didn't have enough yarn it became a chair back cover for my cousin. The blue is a slouchy hat and cowl for a friend's daughter.

10. Likes redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    nice work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice work.
    The summer flew by for me too. If it helps, I think we might be in for a milder winter this year, as there is only half of the berries and seeds on the trees than last year. My grandmother taught me to look for that as a sign, as nature provides for the animals and birds if it will be a long cold one. Also the corn husks were thinner than last year, which is another sign. Well, perhaps it will be easier on all of us with arthritis too.. hopefully. God Bless
    Hugs to all,
    Mary