Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I am back

Post Thanks / Like

I am back

I'M BACK and I have sure missed every one.

Hi Everyone old and new.
    Sorry friends: I have not been on for a few weeks. My hubby has had trouble with kidney stones and has gone through 3 surgery. Hopefully this will be the last.
    If not those stone better be diamonds. That is what it is going to take to pay for all of these.

I have been working on preemie hats and blankets lately, when I get a few more done I will take them to the hospital that handle our preemies here in town as I want to do something for our own town. I am also working on mittens and scarves for needy kids mainly school age. With them having to wait for buses and walk a distance in our winter weather. I am trying to get a lot more done as I don't have any idea how many I need to make but with hubby being down I can crochet in between running for him. We did get to go to my niece in WI for about 5 day and went to a quilt show (very nice). Rog took pictures for us girls while we ran crazy in there.

I am hoping I can check in very few days. He don't see his Dr. until the 14 then we should know more on how he is doing.
    News says we are to keep our eyes on the sky but I have no idea why so I am listening to see why.

charlye

2. Thanks Susan2014, Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye, I have missed you!!! Your smiling face and sometimes quirky humor just missed you period!!! Glad your husband is on the mend pray he does well. Take care love and hugs Winnie

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charlye!
    Welcome back! I'm sorry your hubby had to have surgery, but glad it is over now. I pray he gets a good report at the Dr. We all missed you here on CT. You sound very busy with all of the donation crochet you are doing. Those babies and school kids will be warm this winter, thanks to you!
    Glad you're back!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome back. Sorry to hear about hubby's surgery but I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers that he is well very soon.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Charlye glad your back & hubbyyou will getbetter. Prayers for you Both. Quilt Show I love quilts, use to do Twin size & baby. I will Pray & a Rosary said last night, I will if possible. Hubby is Down and never know whats up 24/7. God is helping all of us.