Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hi ! I am a new member!

Crocheting, knitting, quilting, sewing, scrapbooking and music are all things that I love. One of my most recent projects was sewing a "Princess Elsa" dress for my 5 year old Grandaughter. I then made Elsa and Anna and Olaf crochet hats for her. They were a great hit at work, so a few of my co-workers have them for their children now. Another co-worker then asked if I could make her a candy corn hat...so a few of them have dropped off my hook in the past week!
    Prior to the hot weather this summer, I crocheted 9 prayer shawls for the girls at work....I was praying that they would leave the air conditioning turned on, and put a shawl around their shoulders, while I suffer in the sweltering heat! I still have 3 to do, and everyone will then have an "office-shawl".
    I am looking forward to retiring from a long, rewarding, professional career, and having more time to spend with my children and grandchildren, work on my projects, visit craft shows and reeee-laxxxxx!
    Crochet talk looks like it will be a great sharing, learning site, and I look forward to visiting often!
    Jane
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi ! I am a new member!-olaf-hat-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jane! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker. Your item is so cute!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeac,
    cute! Welcome to CT

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayer Shawls? I would love to see those. I've wanted to make one but it needs to be one that attaches with a button, not one where you have to hold it to stay on you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Glad you have joined our forum