Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Felicia

Post Thanks / Like

Felicia

Absolutely love to crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum, I am addicted to doilies - Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Felicia,
    Welcome to CT!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome I love to crochet I do it everyday. Now making Hooded Scarfs which is fun to do. I get most of my patterns from Annie Craft. I love her company she has so many wonderful things to crochet. She has videos also to learn Bavarian, Crocodile and Tunisian patterns. Hope you like it here take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I am always crocheting also. I crochet for people so I have to be crocheting most of the time

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the tip about Annie Craft! I have been looking for good places for patterns!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to crochet. It is so calming and relaxing Felicia-10152945124989256-jpg This little doll is for my granddaughter, who was born last year to go on display when she is older. My problem is remembering what stitch is what, when I am doing an American pattern translating to UK and vice versa, I have to stop and think and double check.

I will forget myself, if I could. I get started on a pattern and be doing a UK stitch forgetting to translate each stitch into it's UK counterpart. I have to start over two or three times to get it right. I am always pleased with the final product then I question if I made it. It is that I have had Sepsis and low potassium in my blood, which have affected my memory. I thought I forgot how to crochet. So if my crocheting gives a smile to somebody that is all I need and I guess many of you feel the same when you crochet for family, friends and charity. I believe crocheting and knitting are works of art in themselves and is something that should carry on forever.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! I wish you good health! I crochet doileis. Your doll cloth is so nice
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi achildoflight,
    cute! Your granddaughter will enjoy the doll!
    Jean Marie