Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from SE USA

Hi! I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to have stumbled upon it! I am returning to the yarn arts after 25 years of raising kids, working and generally having no time to sit still and crochet. My hands are a bit rusty, but are limbering up. Am currently crocheting a crib size baby blanket for newborn grandaughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Its nice to have you join us. Welcome to our forum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lyn and welcome from Pa. very nice to have you with us. It is always fun to crochet for a baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Hi! I just joined this forum. I am thrilled to have stumbled upon it! I am returning to the yarn arts after 25 years of raising kids, working and generally having no time to sit still and crochet. My hands are a bit rusty, but are limbering up. Am currently crocheting a crib size baby blanket for newborn grandaughter.
    Hi Lyn! Nice to meet you. I'm Karen, and like you I crochet and learned when I was young, but put it down to raise my two girls. Now it's my time to pick up my hobbies again! I'm busy working on my Christmas list of goodies. Would love to see a pic of your baby blanket! I've only made one to date (pic attached) but have been working on more baby items for my church. Hope to hear from you again soon! Hello from SE USA-crossed-stitch-baby-blanket-1-2-jpg