Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Question about Pinterest

I was just checking something on Pinterest on my "Pin it" account/file. To my surprise I just find out that about 80-90% of the items I pinned are GONE! got deleted!.
    Did that happen to you??.

I just want to find out if I am the only one or not.
    Thank you
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm...I will have to go and check my account. I wonder if the pin is removed from the original site if they are taken off??

Maybe some other members will let us know about their experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have to check mine. I will let you all know if mine has been deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just check my Pinterest account. Mine is all there. Sorry your has been deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry my post came out 2 times so I tried to take this one off.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-25-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My pins are fine too, I can't imagine how something like that could happen - and after all your hardwork! Pinterest is getting messed up somehow because all you do is go around in circles to many different people who pinned the same pin, but you never get to the actual pattern!

7. Likes cheri54 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not on Pinterest just yet but was reading about it. Could it be that someone else used your email address and deleted some of your stuff? I was trying to get info about it and was reading some of the help questions.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Krys, you are not alone. Some of my pins are no longer there, it says the page is no longer available or something like that.

Post Thanks / Like
    It depends what you had pinned.
    If you pinned photos of crocheted projects that were on someone's blog, and the decided to close the blog down, then the pin would have nothing to link to.
    If you pinned to a webpage with a pattern on it, and the author of the pattern didn't want to be pinned, they can block it from Pinterest, I believe.
    If you pinned patterns that are under copyright protection and the publishers or designers saw them on Pinterest, they can request Pinterest to remove illegal pins.
    There are lots of reasons, but probably none mean that Pinterest is broken for you.
    Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Charles it is nice to see you again
    I do understand all of that you mentioned above. But, I just don't think that was the problem. Because I had there all my Pins the last time I looked about two weeks ago. I had about couple hundred Pins there and now I only have about 15 left. So, that just couldn't happen for the reasons that you stated above. That is just not possible that all those patterns/pictures would stop being available at the same time.

I was trying to contact 'them" (who ever is in charge of that Pinterest). So far no luck!. I will be trying..I need some answers from "them"!!.

Thanks
    Krys
    Last edited by Polishgirl; 09-26-2014 at 07:40 AM.