Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

pillows for wedding

pillows for wedding-pillow-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-002-jpg pillows for wedding-pillow-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-004-jpg pillows for wedding-pillow-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-006-jpg
    the 1st 2 pictures are 2 sides of 1 pillow and the last picture is the same on both sides of the other pillow. Their names are stitched on and the date of the wedding is written on the pillow.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 09-24-2014 at 01:05 PM.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Rogue Hobbies liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, thank you for sharing pictures of your finished pillows. They turned out beautiful as I knew they would! I'm sure the bride and groom will love them! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Jean, thank you for sharing pictures of your finished pillows. They turned out beautiful as I knew they would! I'm sure the bride and groom will love them! xoxoxo Lynda
    Hi Lynda,
    I hope so! My stitching of their names on the pillow-I didn't think was that good. I had written the date of the wedding on the pillow(if they wash the pillow the date might come off I don't know) I had told her that that was only part of the gift. I'm crocheting a afghan/blanket and I have some doilies. I gave some of the doilies to someone at church so she could put them on the roll-top desk she got. She asked if I wanted something for them. I told her she didn't have to give me anything for it but if it made her feel better she could give me something. And she said she would give me something.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean, well, if you think the stitching of their names wasn't good, take it out and try again. Try, try again as the saying goes. Try writing the wedding date on the pillow with a permanent marker. That shouldn't come off when and if she washes it. I would tell her to wash it in cold water on the gentlest cycle her washer has and lay flat to dry. When I give a crocheted gift I always tell them how to take care of it when it comes to washing and drying it. When is the wedding? What is the color or colors of the afghan/blanket? xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, one more suggestion on putting their names on the pillow is, don't crochet it on, just run your yarn through the pillows to spell out their names. Maybe someone else has a better suggestion than mine that could help you out with that. Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lynda,
    The wedding was Sept. 20. On the day of the wedding, that afternoon before the wedding, I was hurrying to get their names stitched and I wrote the date of the wedding because I didn't have time to stitch it. I wanted her to have this on her wedding day because I had their names and date of the wedding on it. I had told her that it was part of the gift. I had told her before her wedding that I was working on something and didn't know if I would get it done for the wedding and she said that I could still give it to her. So, what I'm working on is the blanket. I'm crocheting it with a premier yarn.It's a soft yarn.I started with a yellow(lemon ice)
    Then I did a blue(blueberry)Then a lighter blue(creme de menthe) and a little bit more of the blueberry, then I did a red(strawberry) and I did some of the dark purple(blackberry) and going to do a few more rows of the blackberry.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean, the afghan sounds so lovely. I look forward to seeing a picture of it. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Jean, the afghan sounds so lovely. I look forward to seeing a picture of it. xoxoxo Lynda
    Hi Lynda,
    Pictures of blanket
    pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-001-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-002-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-003-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-004-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-005-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-006-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-007-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-008-jpg pillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-009-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    another picturepillows for wedding-laura-hahnfelds-wedding-jpg

12. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post