Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: dwilson

Post Thanks / Like

dwilson

Hello My name is Diane Wilson and I'm new to this community. I knit and crochet. I have been doing these needle mediums since age 12 and I am now 50+(55 actually. I am a widow (Since 2002) and am raising my now 17 year old daughter who will be gradating in May of 2015 and then going off to college in September 2015 to start working on her career as a plastic surgeon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Diane! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Diane, Welcome to our forum. Its nice having you with us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Community!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Diane and welcome from Pa. Very nice to have you with us. Sorry to hear about your husband passing away. It is good you have your daughter

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you and I m very glad I have my daughter she has kept me sane over the years

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dwil View Post
    Hello My name is Diane Wilson and I'm new to this community. I knit and crochet. I have been doing these needle mediums since age 12 and I am now 50+(55 actually. I am a widow (Since 2002) and am raising my now 17 year old daughter who will be gradating in May of 2015 and then going off to college in September 2015 to start working on her career as a plastic surgeon
    Hi Diane! Welcome to Crochet Talk. Happy to meet you. I'm sure you'll find everyone here very friendly and helpful. I have been participating for several months now and just love all of the wonderful and helpful people I have met. I'm sure you'll find it to be the same for you. Talk soon! Take Good Care, Karen