Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any home improvement plans?

I am glad the cooler weather is here and I hope to make some progress on going through more boxes in the garage from our move a year and half ago. I would like to still do some more decorating in the home, soon.

Do you have any home improvement plans you would like to put into action? Home remodeling, home repairs, decluttering projects?

Post Thanks / Like
    I sprayed off the outside of the house Monday and got rid of so much dust and dirt and 2 Wasp nests! Hooray.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been doing things to my house (like removing a dropped ceiling and repainting) since I am considering moving and selling it, but now it is just reorganizing the basement and garage and clearing out items I no longer need. They are either being given to friends or charity or thrown out if they are unusable. It is amazing how much you have and don't realize until you start to de-clutter. When I do move, I am taking only certain things so once I get a new house, I can start fresh.

Roe

4. Likes Lili liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Planning on reorganizing my little craft room. Cannot do too much because I rent my mobile home so I have to ask the Landlord if I want to do anything major.. I am allowed to do small things without permission though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would really like to get new flooring for the entire place... the carpet needs to be replaced badly and we still have carpet in our kitchen from when my husband moved in. Who puts carpet in a kitchen? The bathrooms had carpet in them, too, but he got that one fixed super quick. Again, who puts carpet in a bathroom? Blows my mind lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    We just had our yard graded and all the weeds dug up, we didn't have much grass and then had our yard hydroseeded and covered with hay.

8. Likes little drummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I rent therefore really do not have any home improvements but want to change the curtains in my home. They are really dirty. Also (still not a home improvement but need to clean up leaves on side of house and sweep up the dirt on cement padio.

Post Thanks / Like
    We just sprayed our yard and trimmed a bunch of trees. Took out the lilac bushes and cut down the flowering crab tree. We will need to till the yard and then plant grass. We would like to put cement curbing around the house and plant some bushes and perennials before the cold weather sets in. Will see if we can get it all done in between harvest and the cold weather.