Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! (I am the Litter Queen)

Hello!

My title comes from the fact that I have 5 cats and 9 litter boxes (scooped twice daily). That is more garbage going out than what my husband and I have!

Am looking forward to meeting new people who enjoy crocheting as much as I do. Most of what I make are cat toys and children's toys; have ordered some patterns for household use just to try something different. Am always open to new ideas and hope to be a valued member.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. what s color of cats? I have 5 birds. I make doileis also
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Litter Queen and welcome to our group
    Since you mention "household items" , if you like to crochet with thread you probably will like that. Actually that is a Halloween decoration for home. It is very nice!. I just post that link/pattern & photo. Go to Thread:"Halloween Cover and Doily- FOR ALL DOILY LOVERS!".

I crocheted many toys for my daughter's cat.
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. what s color of cats? I have 5 birds. I make doileis also

Hello Larisa How are you doing?.
    Do you like cats?
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you and we hope you truly enjoy your stay!!

Happy crocheting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Litter Queen, another cat person! Yeah! I love all animals. Love to crochet doilies, scarves, prayer shawls, or what ever catches my fancy. I'm working on thread cross bookmarks right now. Also I'm a newbie here too, everyone is so friendly and kind. Hope to get to know you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Krys! How are you? It s cold here. I love cats but I have my birds. I would like to see photos of cats
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello Krys! How are you? It s cold here. I love cats but I have my birds. I would like to see photos of cats
    Hi Larisa
    I am doing fine. We are having nice weather this week, but winter is just around the corner. I just hope it will not be as bad as was last year.
    All my life I had cats (one at the time). Right now I have a little dog. This is my second dog. I love cats, I love all animals!. I do have a couple pictures of my last cat. I will need to look in a photo album, find them & scan them. I will try to do that next week. He was a very smart cat. I found him homeless on a street in Chicago, he was in a very bad shape. He was only about 7 months old, he died when he was 14 years old.
    Keep warm
    Krys