Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Smile new member

Hello, my name is Karen Parks. i am new here and just wish to say hello to everyone! i am a grandmother of eight! i am disabled due to back troubles and diabetes! i do crochet alot of things. i don't know yet how to post a picture of my work! well thats about it, hope to make some new friends soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. Seems we have a lot in common. I am disabled with back problems, diabetes Parkinson's disease, and heart problems. I have 4 grandsons with 2 little granddaughters on the way. I crochet a lot of things also and I also do a lot of other types of crafts as well. I find it to be so relaxing and theraputic. I have met a lot of wonderful friends on here. Everyone is so wonderful and are willing to help in any way they can. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk! Nice to meet you and look forward to hearing about some of your crocheting adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Karen and welcome
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome grandma52 that is a lot of grandchildren to crochet for. I love crochet things for the grandkids. My husband has 27 of them and don't know how many greats. I have three granddaughters myself. Well you take care