Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: crochet motifs

Post Thanks / Like

crochet motifs

2. Thanks Mary Laposta, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You for sharing such lovely Doilys. I dont do graphs yet for fine work, these are Beautiful.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like

crochet motifs in 9/13/14 newsletter

When following the link for the crochet motifs, I found the directions were written in another language. Where and/or how do I find the directions in English? I've come across several other patterns for different items with directions in another language also. How in the world do you make the item if you can't read the directions?

Thank you,
    imjustb4u

Post Thanks / Like
    You should have an app on your computer that will translate. If not, go to Google and inquire.
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustb4u View Post
    When following the link for the crochet motifs, I found the directions were written in another language. Where and/or how do I find the directions in English? I've come across several other patterns for different items with directions in another language also. How in the world do you make the item if you can't read the directions?

Thank you,
    imjustb4u

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Thank You for sharing such lovely Doilys. I dont do graphs yet for fine work, these are Beautiful.

Susan2014
    Thanks Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, so pretty, Thanks fayrouz

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imjustb4u View Post

Thank you,
    Most crochet patterns from Japan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, France, Germany and Italy don't use text only instructions. Most use diagrams.

If you use google-translate to translate text patterns you'll usually just get gibberish anyways and not be able to follow them.

Following diagrams is not difficult if you've been taught how to do it.

On October 22, 2014, my online class for reading diagrams will be available on Craftsy.com. When it launches, I will be able to give away 50%-off inscription codes to whomever is interested. If you want to read about my experiences getting filmed for my Craftsy.com class, please read my blog post about it.