Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Going for my surgery

Hello dear friends. I am sorry I have not posted much today. Have not been feeling good at all. I will not be on for awhile. Tomorrow I am going to be packing and getting ready for Monday morning and my daughter will be here tomorrow to watch the dogs while I am gone so will be visiting with her and my grandson I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and my surgery is at 7:30. It will take about an hour then they are keeping me over night to make sure everything is ok. I will try and be back here with all my wonderful friends on Thursday or Friday. I will miss all of you and will look forward to being back with you again. I will be home Tuesday. I want to thank all the wonderful people on here for being so wonderful and caring and for being such wonderful friends. You are all very special to me and you are all part of my family and I love you all. Heavenly Father, keep your arms around all my wonderful friends here. Comfort and heal them. Thank you for bringing them into my life and thank you for your wonderful love, mercy and grace and thank you for giving me the strength to endure this up coming surgery. I know you are going to send your angels to protect me. And Lord, I ask that you send your angels down to protect all my friends and family. In Jesus name I pray Amen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, Hi,
    I pray your surgery goes well. Are you having knee surgery?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and wishing you the best during this time. Prayers are being sent your way.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta: I am sure all will go well and you will be fit as a fiddle in no time. Saying prayers for you!. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Sonnetta, Hi,
    I pray your surgery goes well. Are you having knee surgery?
    Jean Marie
    No not this time. Someday I might have to but this time I am having a hernia taken care of and my gall bladder removed all at the same time and he said if he finds anything else while he is doing it he will take care of it too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta for your prayer for all of us and I'm sure you know we will all be praying for you. Thank you for putting the time of your surgery on the post! I pray The Lord will give you peace , comfort and rest as you prepare for your surgery. You are in His healing hands. Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Lord, we ask You to strengthen and comfort Sonnetta before, during and after her surgery. Please guide the surgeon's hands, and all who will care for her. And please grant her a fast and complete recovery. Amen

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta,

Be careful for nothing,but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
    And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Phillippians 4:6-7

I pray for your peace knowing that God loves and cares for you. You are special to Him. God bless you.

Thank you for praying for us. You are a strong woman.(((HUGS)))

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

10. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had 5 hernia surgeries and my gallbladder out. Both were pretty much in and out. I'm sure you we will be fine, the worst part for both was the trapped air in my shoulders, keep walking. Best of luck, heal quickly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Hello dear friends. I am sorry I have not posted much today. Have not been feeling good at all. I will not be on for awhile. Tomorrow I am going to be packing and getting ready for Monday morning and my daughter will be here tomorrow to watch the dogs while I am gone so will be visiting with her and my grandson I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and my surgery is at 7:30. It will take about an hour then they are keeping me over night to make sure everything is ok. I will try and be back here with all my wonderful friends on Thursday or Friday. I will miss all of you and will look forward to being back with you again. I will be home Tuesday. I want to thank all the wonderful people on here for being so wonderful and caring and for being such wonderful friends. You are all very special to me and you are all part of my family and I love you all. Heavenly Father, keep your arms around all my wonderful friends here. Comfort and heal them. Thank you for bringing them into my life and thank you for your wonderful love, mercy and grace and thank you for giving me the strength to endure this up coming surgery. I know you are going to send your angels to protect me. And Lord, I ask that you send your angels down to protect all my friends and family. In Jesus name I pray Amen!
    What a wonderful prayer for your friends, sonnetta, and you do know that we all will be praying for you too. I have had my gall bladder removed and it went well for me and I am sure it will be with you too. You will be OK and God will look after you and the surgeons so that all will be well and you will be up an going in no time. Here's a big hug for you(((HUG-HUG-HUG!!!!!!) Love, Patty