Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Our little Baby has moved on

Our Siamese cat, Baby, died today. I will miss waking up to her sleeping on my head. She was the first of our 3 kitties to let our daughter pet her and not run away. Rest in peace, Baby. September 11, 2014.

Our little Baby has moved on-baby-9-jpgOur little Baby has moved on-baby-6-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Rogue. I'm new to the forums, and I am so very sorry to hear about your Baby. I know what it's like to lose a beloved pet. Please know that you are not alone.

3. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your beloved cat. I also know what it is like to lose a beloved member of the family. Because that is what they are, they are not just a pet, they are a part of the Family.

5. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your loss. It is amazing how much a part of our families our animals become...thinking of you.

7. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your Baby! They are so much a part of the family and so hard to lose! Hugs, Shirley

9. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Safe crossing, Baby! We have lost 3 dear kitties in the last year and 1/2 and I'm still not over this! One was 19 1/2, one was 17 1/2, and one was 16. I'm sure they will be on hand to greet Baby at the rainbow Bridge. I do have 2 sweet one year old kitties from a stray mama who must have known we'd have a hole in our hearts, so we'd need some kitty love!

11. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamiaow View Post
    Safe crossing, Baby! We have lost 3 dear kitties in the last year and 1/2 and I'm still not over this! One was 19 1/2, one was 17 1/2, and one was 16. I'm sure they will be on hand to greet Baby at the rainbow Bridge. I do have 2 sweet one year old kitties from a stray mama who must have known we'd have a hole in our hearts, so we'd need some kitty love!
    I am so sorry for your losses. We have 2 cats and a dog left now. Baby was 8-9 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I am so sorry to hear about Baby. They are part of the family and will always be loved and missed. And Mamamiaow, so sorry to hear of your losses also.

Roe

14. Thanks Rogue Hobbies thanked for this post