Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures

Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

When posting, please remember to:

Post the picture(s) of your granny square(s)
    Tell who you received the granny square(s) from.
    Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of September.

Can't wait to see everyone's squares!
    Last edited by Barbara G.; 10-14-2014 at 07:50 PM.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good-Morn'in !! Just sent out this AM 8:30 2 squares. Mrs L and Susan136 hope Thursday blueeyes68 gets
    off. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Please post here in a reply when you receive your granny squares so we can see all the granny squares together!

Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of August.

Barara. have you assigned the names for September as I haven't seen mine yet. I wanted 8 if you have enough names. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Barara. have you assigned the names for September as I haven't seen mine yet. I wanted 8 if you have enough names. Patty

I will send some names to you here shortly. For some reason I did not have you on my list, maybe I missed it. Send you a PM in just a bit! :0)

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

I picked up our mail at the post office today, after a five-day vacation and there were two squares!!! It is just like Christmas to me!! I just love getting these little beauties in the mail!!!!

Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures-039-shirly-roe-september-2014-jpg This lovely square is from Shirly Roe. I love it! I liked your card. Thanks for the pattern too.

Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures-038-charlie-schultz-september-2014-jpg This colorful Basket Weave square is from Charlie Schultz. I love this pattern and the colors!

Thank you both so much!!! I want to make both of these patterns soon.

~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

7. Likes Barbara G., Lynda Fey, Lili liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post

Please also remember this thread is for the Granny Square Exchange for the month of August.

Just want everyone to know that since I had my computer updated and made like new, I don't know yet how to put my pictures in my picture folder so I can't post anything yet with my pictures from the camera yet either. I am hoping my friend will come back when he is off work and help me figure some things out. When I see pictures in my emails I sometimes like to put them in my picture folder too and so far I haven't figured that out either. Everything seems different now on my computer! I will eventually learn I guess and then I will catch up as fast as I can! Love to all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    It's going to be next Friday, 9-26-14 before I am able to send out my squares for this month. Ladies, you know who you are. Thank you for your patience. I am watching a video on how to do the C2C square but not having much luck with it, even with a video. Sorry your squares will be late. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are all of the September square photos???? Come on, let's keep this post alive and well ..... please show us your photos of the squares you receive. I love seeing everyone's beautiful work!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo ♥

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Where are all of the September square photos???? Come on, let's keep this post alive and well ..... please show us your photos of the squares you receive. I love seeing everyone's beautiful work!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    Hi everyone! Finally here are the squares I have received for Sept, I think I still have one to get yet. I have had a lot of problems since my computer was worked on....having to learn all over again how to work with several .. almost ALL of my programs. I hope this works. I don't know if you can read the names or not but starting top left they are from:Charlye, Susan 136, mash 52, bottom left Shirly Roe, Jo Baehr, and Joyyy. I love them all and hope to continue to at least the end of 2014. Love to all of you, Patty
    PS I am doing fine with my radiation treatments and more than 1/2 way thru them.
    Attached Images Attached Images Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures-dsc06764-jpg 

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone!

I received two more September squares!
    Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures-040-patty-mundell-september-2014-jpg This beautiful pink one is from Patty Mundell.
    Official September Granny Square Exchange Pictures-041-robyn-meredith-september-2014-jpg This lovely green one is from Robyn Meredith.

Ladies, I love both patterns!! Thank you both so very much!!

I only have two more to receive for Sept.

~~ Hugs, Jo