Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Prayer for husband

It is me again asking for prayer for Bill. It is 2 weeks since Bill had radiation on his head. Now the last 2 days he has been so tired and weak. He is using the cane again. Called the doctor and he should start coming around. He will have chemo next week and we need his platelets to come up a lot. We learned at the cancer center that rubbing 1 tab. of spectrum organic sesame oil into skin and 1 tab. taking by mouth helps bring up platelet count. I put that in incase that could help someone. It does work. Thanks ladies--

Post Thanks / Like
    Still praying for you Susie Ann and for Bill my husband got really weak after his radiation when his brain tumor (cancer) was removed!! It isn't easy to keep them well enough to have the chemo but with Gods help you will!! I was very protective and made sure my husband was not around any one that's was sick of course there's always the chance they could be coming down with something but not sick yet!! That's where all the praying helps !!! God bless you both hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    your right thanks

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann,

I will keep you and Bill in my prayers. God Bless you both!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo ♥
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry about your husband. He has to go another round of Chemo? I definately will pray for him. Also will pray for you, this has to be very hard on you.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are thinking of you and Bill. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely sending prayers to Bill and you that he will have the strength and fight this. Thinking of you both.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks everybody

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the 4th or 5th different kind of chemo. He will never be able to stop. Just have rests if it gets too much. He was diagnosed stage 4 cancer. They said he didn't have long and he has made a little over 2 years. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann, I don't mean to pry but my husband was also diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer his was glioblastoma multiforme grade 4, is that what Bills is? I would be glad to talk with you if you want, I have been where you are!!! If you want I will Pm you my phone number ok? Still praying for you and Bill. (((Hugs))) Winnie