Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

usually post my pics in MAIN

The reason why I usually post my pics in the Main section is because we're always talking about something and I go ahead and post while I'm already there. I'll try to remember to post pics in this PIC section when I'm just doing a quick post. I did a this nice ribbed headband with a pink and blue flower, yellow center. I wasn't happy w/flower till I added the row of pink around the blue. All my other pics are in various parts of Main and probably in other areas to. I hope that's not breaking protocol too much!

usually post my pics in MAIN-pink-beadband-pnk-blu-flwr-4-jpgusually post my pics in MAIN-pink-beadband-pnk-blu-flwr-6-jpgusually post my pics in MAIN-pink-beadband-pnk-blu-flwr-1-jpg

So far so good, but my lighting is bad on the right side, too bright! I'll fix that. Soon I'll be knowing how to change my pixel size and have all pics in uniform size!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 08-30-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Thanks for posting - we love to see what you have been working on! It is okay to post some in the main as well, no problem.