Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Grandson needs prayer, not doing good

My grandson is still in the hospital. He was doing fine till this morning. He had a fever of 102 and they gave him tylenol and got the fever down but as I was talking to my son this afternoon on the phone he had to hang up and go and get the nurse because my grandson threw up a lot so he will have to be in overnight again. It is hard to say how long he will be in. I know God has him in His loving hands and everything will be ok. God is so awesome and brought him through before so I know He will do it again this time. God can do anything. It is still hard not to worry about him though. I know my son also needs prayer for strength. He is staying there with him. I am worried about him because he has been through so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Am sending more prayers his way. He sounds like a tough little guy and between him and God, he will come through this. Prayers are with your son also. Never underestimate the power of prayer.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much. Yes he is a tough little guy. He is going through so much this year

Post Thanks / Like
    I just received an update on my grandson. They thought at first it was a virus but now they don't think it is. They think it is something else but don't know what yet. I just talked to my son and he said they were treating him for the virus but he is now running another fever and has just threw up again. My son don't know what is next. He is not doing very good. God is so good so I know that He will give them wisdom to find out the problem and fix it and make him better. I don't know what we would do without God. It would sure be much harder to take then it is now. Thank you for all your love and support during this time. It is very difficult and I am worried about him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta.
    I'm sorry to hear the troubles with your grandson. I will put he, and all your family in my prayers. I'm sure he will be fine. Us boy's are pretty sturdy.
    Also, I'm sorry I haven't been to the site to visit lately, My computer caught a virus during my move somehow and it's been in the shop for over two weeks. All fixed now. The only thing that was good about it is that I had plenty of time to crochet!
    Again, you'll have my prayers and wishes for a fast recovery.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Scott. He has bee through a lot this year. He is only a year old. just turned a year old on the 16th. This is about the 4th or 5th time he has been in the hospital.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if he's anything like I was as a kid, you guy's might want to go ahead and lease a hospital bed for him.
    I spent so much time in and out of that place with one injury or another that all the nurses knew me by name and we didn't have to tell them my information anymore; they knew it by heart!
    Like I said before... Us guy's are pretty durable.
    Love and prayers will do amazing things.
    God bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, your grandson and your family will be in my daily prayers.
    XXX
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    My grandson is still in the hospital. He was doing fine till this morning. He had a fever of 102 and they gave him tylenol and got the fever down but as I was talking to my son this afternoon on the phone he had to hang up and go and get the nurse because my grandson threw up a lot so he will have to be in overnight again. It is hard to say how long he will be in. I know God has him in His loving hands and everything will be ok. God is so awesome and brought him through before so I know He will do it again this time. God can do anything. It is still hard not to worry about him though. I know my son also needs prayer for strength. He is staying there with him. I am worried about him because he has been through so much.

Prayer changes things and I have prayed that your grandson recovers from his illness. and I prayed for you and your family that your worries will soon be over.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for all your prayers. They are greatly appreciated. This has been a hard few weeks for us with my grandson. I will keep everyone updated. This was only supposed to be an overnight deal but has turned into 3 nights instead. As most of you know he was just in last weekend with his calcium and they got that ok then they did surgery on Thursday and now this.