Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello form Ohio.

I am new to this forum but not new to crochet. I'm always looking to improve my abilities by learning new stitches and trying out new patterns. I like afghan patterns best. But have recently tried something different and made a tote. Very proud of it. Designed it myself for my daughter-in-law. It's a sugar skull. Definitely not in my comfort zone but well worth it. She's worth it. as soon as I line it I will post a picture. I've been married nearly 30 years and we have 5 sons and one grandson. So glad to be a part of this site.
    ( Obviously I can't spell either... But can't seem to change the title now that it's posted)
    Last edited by Hlcore65; 08-30-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello it is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting a little over a year. I am disabled and taught myself. It helps me to relax. Where in Ohio are you located? I am from Coshocton,Ohio.
    My youngest son lives in Sugarcreek,Ohio, my older son lives Near Cambridge,Ohio, and my daughter who is the oldest lives here in the same town I do just about 5 minutes from my home. I have 4 grandsons and have 2 granddaughters on the way. Hope you enjoy this group as much as I do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן