Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Eastern Ontario

Just found this forum :like to say HI to every one.Hope to see some work from other like minded Folk's .
    I crochet now and then.
    Looking foreward to look around this forum.
    And pick up a trick or two.
    Arina

Post Thanks / Like
    Arina,

Hello and welcome! Have you seen the pictures which have been posted in the pictures section? We are still a fairly new group, but some of the members have been posting some of their crochet projects. Here is a link:

Pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi folks, just thought I'd pop in and say that I too am from eastern Ontario , Hamilton. big city, over half a million living here already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi: Hamilton Yes old steel town.. I am near Bancroft .But use to live in Freelton.I have not figured out .How your Picture showing work's .Or i would show a picture .I am on facebook where i show something now and then. Can we send Private messages here .

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Arina-what a pretty name! You will pick up many new things on this site! There is a tutorial on how to post pictures on this site! I haven't had the time to actually do it, but it looks fairly easy!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Teresa's Collections etc

uploading the photos wasn't too hard, I just had to be sure the files weren't so big that they wouldn't upload properly.

as for Hamilton, I have lived here all my live, altho I mjst admit, being a "snowbird" right now is having a mighty big pull. Hate wet winers, would rather have snow.