Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: jeshuker

Post Thanks / Like

Smile jeshuker

Hi every one. I will soon be a great granny and since I love crocheting, I am looking forward to new great grandson who will arrive in October.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

It is a pleasure to meet you and we hope you enjoy your time here in the crochet forums!

Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jeshuker, My first great grandson came into this world on the 15th of this month. He has a sister that is a year and a half. My grand daughter said that is the end of that. She put the weight on this time and the baby did not. He weighted just 6 lbs and lost some of that in the hospital. So they kept him a few days longer. I won't get to see him till Christmas as they live about a 5 hour drive from us. I have seen pictures on the cell phones. I have had problems finding patterns for boy booties and little baby boy hats. Mama says he doesn't need either as the temps are 100 and 102 here in our part of Texas. I am making a light weight blanket for when the temp goes down a little. Lion Brand Yarn has several patterns for baby blankets and a few hats. Have fun making things for him. Let us know what you do.
    Huggs Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    hello Jeshuker It is a pleasure to meet you. I have 2 granddaughters on the way. One of them in a couple of weeks and one in November. They are my first and second granddaughters. I have 4 grandsons now. The youngest just turned a year old last Sunday. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey and welcome to the group. It is great to meet you. Any questions you may have just ask and we will do all we can to answer them for you. Look around and enjoy meeting some really great and wonderful people.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the site. Congratulations on the new baby. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations welcome to the forum. Annie is a company that has all kinds of crafts from crocheting, knitting, card making. plastic canvas, jewelry and many more. She has beautiful crocheting patterns to make for babies and children. All kinds of patterns. I joined her Needle and Kit club which I have lots of fun doing. Every month there is something different that she sends me to do and to learn how too with different stitches. Well hope you find what you are looking for so take care and have a nice day