Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Update on my move from the UP of Michigan!!!!!

Just to let you all know that in the beg of June I fell and broke my left wrist an then got the cast off on July 23. Moved from the UP on 7/25 and on 7/27 I tripped over some ill placed wood and broke my right wrist and then surgery on 8/7! My luck has to change and will! Getting a cast put on on 8/22 and hopefully will not need it to be on for 6 weeks! Here's a pic of me after the er! Funny today but not then! LOL sorry the pic is on facebook if ya care to see it! Take care all and hopefully I will do the very same! Love yall, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to hear from you and hope you have a speedy recovery! Check in when you can!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you move to? Am sorry about breaking your wrist. Take care of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there meerkat!!! I'm sorry bout my wrist since it's the 2nd one i've broken since june and no crocheting since 6/3 either andi'm going nuts!!! I'm currently in marysville, mi which is nearport huron about 50 miles from detroit and will be moving to mt. Clemens in a mo or so. I'll make sure all are notified when i move. Love ya, betty lynn and i hope u r doing better too sweets!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to kathy bear for the beautiful get well card!!! I love ya ! Betty lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    In case u need to contact me here is the current address and permanent phone #
    1671 new jersey ave
    marysville, mi 48040
    1-586-256-4736

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, I hope you have a speedy recovery and not in too much pain. Take care of yourself and check in when you up to it.

Roe