Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello from Texas

I'm excited to become a part of this forum. I've been a crocheter and a knitter most of my life, which is a very long time. I switch between the two, and always have a project (or two or more) going all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I know I'll enjoy this group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roneesmom View Post
    I'm excited to become a part of this forum. I've been a crocheter and a knitter most of my life, which is a very long time. I switch between the two, and always have a project (or two or more) going all the time.
    Hello and welcome to our group
    Krys

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Roneesmom
    Welcome to our little corner of the world, I also crochet and knit. I had not knitted for a long time but I am starting back at it now. Practicing on dish clothes to get my tension back. I can tell on the one I got done that needs a lot of work on tension. I started knitting and crocheting back in 1963. I was expecting my son. I had no family around my hubby was in the AF. we were 500 mile away from home. I need something to do while hubby was working. Got a teach yourself books. That is my story and I am sticking to it.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Charlye, thanks for the welcome. I, too, taught myself to knit from a book, a skein of yarn and a pair of metal needles in the early sixties, as a new, bored bride. My grandma taught me to crochet when I was about 10 years old, and I made doilies all thru my teens. Never crocheted with yarn, tho, until after I learned to knit. My stash does not bear talking about, and I must own every gadget there is pertaining to crochet or knitting!