Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: hello to all

Post Thanks / Like

hello to all

Hello to everyone. I have been crocheting since age 12. Mom taught me to crochet a dc poncho, then the rest was up to me. She is no longer here and my Dad has since left as well. Imoved here to Tucson AZ 11 years ago for health reasons . Crochet is my first hobby then jewelry making and afew others. I'm disabled but keep myself busy. Happy to be here! :-)

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

4. Thanks caprice58 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

thank you :-)

Thank you for the kind words and offers of help if needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by caprice58 View Post
    Hello to everyone. I have been crocheting since age 12. Mom taught me to crochet a dc poncho, then the rest was up to me. She is no longer here and my Dad has since left as well. Imoved here to Tucson AZ 11 years ago for health reasons . Crochet is my first hobby then jewelry making and afew others. I'm disabled but keep myself busy. Happy to be here! :-)
    caprice58 So happy you have joined us. We are a happy and crazy group (I know speak for myself). I am speaking for myself (don't want anyone mad at me) teeee heee

I have lost both of my parents also, and out of 7 of us there is only my sister and I left. My sister lived in Congress AZ for several yr before she came back home. She died not long after they moved back. All of us girls crocheted (my mom and her grandmother too) not her mom. I taught myself many years ago.
    When I seen your name it reminded my of slacks that I wore back in the '50's, not sure how they spelled them. but the memory jumped back there.
    If you should need any help with something just post it, the friends on here are very helpful. They have even helped some of us find patterns that we wanted to try. Just jump right in and join the crowd.
    charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Caprice, welcome to the group. I have been crocheting a little over a year and taught myself by a a cd and beginner book. I lost both my parents as well. I am also disabled. I live in Ohio close to all my children and grandchildren. I do other crafts as well such as painting, embroidery, sewing, plastic canvas, jewelry, beaded and sequin ornaments, latch hook, etc. I am still wanting to learn some other crafts as well. I go to craft shows and try to sell some just to make a little extra. It a pleasure to meet you

8. Likes caprice58 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello caprice58 and welcome from Pa. We are very glad you joined our site. If you have any questions please ask and some one will help you. we are one happy group