Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

husband doing good but possibly a new problem

Hi friends My husband has five more radiation treatments on his head to go. So far he feels good --just tired. That is a blessing. This is a little personal--but I always calm down after I talk my problem out. After at least ten years--I got my friend --so I will call the doctor tomorrow -so glad I have a women doctor. I've had a lot of bad pap tests until she did a procedure --cutting away the bad tissue. So I am hoping it is not cancer and maybe need my uterus removed. I have just had a pap and it came back good. I am not so much worried about me because I know the good Lord- and I know I will just be going home. But I don't know how the kids could handle taking care of Bill and their own jobs and families. I know the good Lord will take care of everything--but I am getting really nervous--I know I shouldn't. I keep saying the verse God does not give us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and a sound mind. Thanks for letting me share God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for you and your husband.I pray that God will put a hedge around Your mind and body that nothing bad can get in.
    Love Janice

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Janice How is your move going? Hope all is going well. Love Susie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice they got me in already at 1:15 today Good I have a good doctor Now just wait and see

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Hi friends My husband has five more radiation treatments on his head to go. So far he feels good --just tired. That is a blessing. This is a little personal--but I always calm down after I talk my problem out. After at least ten years--I got my friend --so I will call the doctor tomorrow -so glad I have a women doctor. I've had a lot of bad pap tests until she did a procedure --cutting away the bad tissue. So I am hoping it is not cancer and maybe need my uterus removed. I have just had a pap and it came back good. I am not so much worried about me because I know the good Lord- and I know I will just be going home. But I don't know how the kids could handle taking care of Bill and their own jobs and families. I know the good Lord will take care of everything--but I am getting really nervous--I know I shouldn't. I keep saying the verse God does not give us a spirit of fear but of power and of love and a sound mind. Thanks for letting me share God Bless
    God bless you Susie Ann, it sounds like you have your hands full. I am putting you and your husband on my prayer list right now. It is so good that you know the Lord. I don't know what I would do without Him in my life. We are only human and we always worry about the ones that would be left behind, but God is big enough to take care of them too so try not to worry. Sending a big (((((hug))))) your way. There is peace of mind knowing others love us enough to pray for us. Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    You girls put a smile on my face--sisters-in Christ thanks redhead I love the hugs and prays and love being sent my way right back at the two of you

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you were able to get an appointment so quick, Let us know how you are doing. Still praying for you and your husband.
    Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies just got results no cancer it is fibroids so I guess I will be getting a d and c or a hysterectomia What ever my doctor decides is best. Thanks so much for your love and prayers. I just didn't know how I would take care of my husband if I had to take chemo too. Thank you Lord. And thank you friends for those hugs and prayers.