Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: CrochetFreak

Post Thanks / Like

CrochetFreak

I have been crocheting for a very long time. My mother started me then I continued thru the Learn How to Crochet Books and kept going from there. I love the vintage patterns i.e. pineapples, pinwheels and anything "victorian". I am disabled and cannot crochet as much as I used to but I manage. I copied out the whole leaflet/book of "Pineapples on Parade" from a free website but not sure if can mention the www or not. I also make afghans and give to patients in the nursing home here in my very small town. My mother is there with Alzheimers. I just finished 3 afghans and half way thru the 4th for my brother, his wife and grand daughters.

2. Likes the hook and I liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Very nice to have you with us and you will get a lot of patterns here and all the help you need so don't be afraid to ask.