Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

my new memory stick adapter!

OK I finally got the adapter for my memory stick and now I can take pictures again and put them on my computer. So I am going to post a picture of some "stuff" I am working on. This is a tote full of yarn and some variegated yarn. I am making granny squares and every other row is made with variegated yarn of 4 colors. Then I am using those 4 colors in a solid color for each square of variegated and solid colors. Sounds like GREEK! Huh? I better go back in there and take a picture of some of the blocks to show what I am talking about. ...Hang on minute...be right back!

OK that didn't take long... here they are and I just know I really got my squares all out of order and I hope I can figure out the way I am putting them together! I had them stacked just so and now I don't know which ones go with which...Oh well I'll figure it out sooner or later I guess. my new memory stick adapter!-timeout-chairs-003-jpgmy new memory stick adapter!-timeout-chairs-005-jpg I am doing them in the assembly line way I like to do, so some are centers still unfinished. I love bright colors as you can see! BTW I have mailed all my August squares... I realized I didn't make pictures of what I sent out like I had been doing....now I don't remember what I sent to each one..... dog-gone it anyway! I know I sent one of them to someone but don't remember who is getting it. Love, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-15-2014 at 05:23 PM.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Barbara G., Lili liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty colors Patty. You do such beautiful work. I can't wait to get a camera myself. I feel bad because I can't post anything that I have made yet. I am thinking of putting a camera on layaway very soon.

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty those squares are very nice!. I like the colors!.
    Krys

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That will make a beautiful afghan. I love the cheery colors!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    your squares are very pretty and it will make a beautiful afghan