Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Update:Moving to Ky

Hi everyone, my daughter and I are leaving for Ky Sat morning, early I hope, to take me and my belongings to my sisters. If Laura's health improves we will get a bigger apartment within a few months. I don't know how I will arrange to have all of Laura's things packed up and moved. There is always Three Men And a Truck!!! I do have church friends up there and I'm sure they will help me out. First thing though is to get Laura well and keep her well for a while without all these set backs every few months. It would give her body a chance to recuperate after all she has been through since last Dec. Tracey is going to be up there for a few days to help me out.
    I don't know if you all know Laura is in a wheelchair as she had her right leg amputated 8/2004, now with her lung desease she is on oxygen 24/7 and has congestive heart failure!!! She was just back in the hospital for a few days got home yesterday for the congestive heart failure. I don't know why all this is happening but one thing I am sure of The Lord knows and it's all in His hands. I would still appreciate your prayers.
    On that note please pray for me, I have injured my back and have a pinched nerve in my back which is causing me a great deal of pain, even keeping me awake. It's going to be a loooonnnngggg road trip Sat!!! Thank The Lord I am almost finished packing I will be able to leave some things at Tracey's but I don't want to leave too much for her to have to bring back to Ky at a later time. I may not be on here much the next week or so but I will make to to check and see how everyone is doing so I will know how to pray for all of you. Thank you all for your prayers, sweet posts and just for caring!! Love to all and great big ((((HUGS)))) Winnie

2. Likes Barbara G., idbycj, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Will continue praying for you all, have a safe trip and don't forget to take care of you, Hugs to you..Sharon

4. Likes idbycj, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a safe trip Winnie and know that I will be thinking of you, your daughter and your sister! Hugs, Shirley

6. Likes idbycj, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Winnie , take care of yourself and keep us posted on your sister and all when you can. I really have appreciated all your prayers. I will return the favor an pray for you and yours and be sure to let us know your new address when you get settled in. (with PMs... not publicly,) Love, Patty

8. Likes Susan2014, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will continue to pray for all of you. Please have a safe trip and keep us posted. I understand what it is like for a loved one to have congestive heart failure. That is what my mom had. It was so hard to see her go through all that she went through. She had it really bad. For awhile she could not eat anything without getting sick. The doctors had given her 6 months but she lived 8 years with it. The year before she passed she was able to do things she loved like working in her flower bed, enjoying her grandchildren, cooking, among other things but then the year she passed at Thanksgiving she started getting bad again and could not keep anything down. The Lord took her home the week before Christmas. I pray for the Lord to give you strength to be able to help your sister and I will pray that the Lord will give her a miracle healing and take the illness away from her and I am believing that you will be together for a long time to come and do things together you love to do.

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Winnie
    You and your sister will be in my daily prayers. And may God give you a strength to be able to take care of your sister.
    Hugs
    Krys

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Winnie, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister. Just take your time going to KY, when you least expect it, things have a habit of working out. But know we are all thinking of you. Yes, please keep us posted when you have time and are up to it.

Roe

14. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you and your sister, praying for a safe trip for the both of you. God Bless and take care. ((Hugs)) Carol

16. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Where in Ky? I live about 35 miles from Paducah in IL. Your granny square goes in the mail on Monday so you should have it before you move. Prayers are with you. Susan136

18. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Winnie! I will be praying for you, your sister and family. Also, praying for safety in your travel/move to KY. May you be embraced by God's love.(((Hugs)))
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 08-16-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

20. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post