Hello My name is Nora and I have been a crocheter for over 40 yrs and love to crochet. I have made so many items of Crochet and I belong to a Prayer Shawl group making shawls for many people.

I need some help with a pattern now that seems confusing and difficult. Never have had a problem before.

I have been working on the Crochet Chevron Lattice Sweater. I have the back finished it was difficult but I managed to get it
done. Now I am working on the front right side and have been having problems with this side. Has anyone made this Sweater and what problems did you have with this? I am determined to finish this project but with the difficulty of the pattern I am not sure now. On the right front I followed the directions to row 12 and then what rows of pattern do you work when directions say work in pattern do you follow the previous rows or the pattern rows where you actually started pattern I think is a little confusing and not as easy as I thought it would be. I have crocheted for over 40 yrs and find this pattern sort of confusing and hard. I am determined to finish my sweater but need some help or advice on the front panels of pattern right and left front. How can anyone show me or give me some instructions on this sweater. Thanks
Nora

Hello My Name is