Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi everybody

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everybody

My name is Scott, I'm 42, I taught myself to crochet about 8 months ago and fell in love with it. I've made 12 projects so far and I'm working on a camo hunters hat for a friend right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group Scott. Nice to meet you. I am from Ohio and have been crocheting a little over a year. Hope to talk to you again soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta. I gotta tell you, I just moved to Tacoma and when the guys I know found out I crochet, they gave me a lot of flak about it. So I'm glad I was able to find this group. It will be nice to have people to talk to who know what I'm saying when I say "cable", and not think I'm talking about the T.V.!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is great. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. My younger son used to work on plastic canvas with me. If you ever need any help just feel free to ask. One of us will know about it. I am still learning things because I have only been doing it a little over a year. I have made some stuffed animals, afghans, scarves, coaster, dishcloths, washrags, bibs and booties. I am currently working on a teddy bear for my youngest grandson for his first birthday next saturday

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scott, welcome, my dad crocheted and made beautiful afghans, so enjoy and have fun with it, and there is always someone ready to help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard!

It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

Love to see some of your photos too when you have some time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scott. Nice to have you with us. I have crocheted for over 30 years. The more you crochet the more you enjoy it