Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

2. Thanks missro007, Nova55 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh this is an awesome book, Jean Marie! I've been trying to put together my own collection of all the stitches I want to learn but it takes so long....and it's a mess, lol. Thanks for the info. Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    I know these aren't books, but you'll have them right there with you. I love that crochet is a never ending lesson of fun & exciting ideas! I hope these help you!

Lessons 1 & 2 are redundant to us, but lessons 3-24 from Crochet Crowd gives you all the basic stitches & how to do them:

AND

Curious.com by doing searches, you xan find all basic stitches and videos and slow very clear lessons on them, plus non-basic stitches, they are GREAT!!

https://curious.com/lessons?utf8=%E2...ochet+&x=0&y=0 (type in searches for individual stitches, lessons in beginning crochet, how to crochet, how to change colors, how to join, how to crochet in the round, you name it and they have it. I LOVE this site!

WOW, I just had to add this! It's full of everything you need & then some!

Crochet Corner: STITCH DIRECTORY

There are more but these two will help you slot, and don't forget New-Stitch-A-Day!!! I get their daily newsletter with a new stitch per day to learn, and I bookmark them.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 08-02-2014 at 03:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought that book was like the one I have but no it isn't. The one I was thinking about is stitches for plastic canvas.I do have another one but with only 63 different stitches in it. I don't see the stitch you are looking for in it tho. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I know these aren't books, but you'll have them right there with you. I love that crochet is a never ending lesson of fun & exciting ideas! I hope these help you!

Lessons 1 & 2 are redundant to us, but lessons 3-24 from Crochet Crowd gives you all the basic stitches & how to do them:

AND

Curious.com by doing searches, you xan find all basic stitches and videos and slow very clear lessons on them, plus non-basic stitches, they are GREAT!!

https://curious.com/lessons?utf8=%E2...ochet+&x=0&y=0 (type in searches for individual stitches, lessons in beginning crochet, how to crochet, how to change colors, how to join, how to crochet in the round, you name it and they have it. I LOVE this site!

WOW, I just had to add this! It's full of everything you need & then some!

Crochet Corner: STITCH DIRECTORY

There are more but these two will help you slot, and don't forget New-Stitch-A-Day!!! I get their daily newsletter with a new stitch per day to learn, and I bookmark them.
    Hi SusansSoulShines, Oh yes, I forgot all about this on The Crochet Crowd. Thanks for reminding me. And I know curious.com, as well. I love to see that we're all "hooked", lol.....ah yes, it's the simple things, lol.....anyway, that we're all hooked into the same websites! Now I DON'T know, "New-Stitch-A-Day". Will look into it right now........
    Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this site Jean. I have been looking for sites where I could get some supplies that were not too expensive. That book would really be great for me since I am still learning new stitches all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Thank you for this site Jean. I have been looking for sites where I could get some supplies that were not too expensive. That book would really be great for me since I am still learning new stitches all the time.
    Hey Sonnetta. Yes, don't you just love learning new stitches? I do, too. So glad Jean Marie and SusansSoulShines posted this info. Karen