Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

cluster stitch??

I know the regular cluster stitch but I found these pictures and I am looking for a pattern for this stitch or even another name for it so I can search for it. Let me know what you have cluster stitch??-img_2768310309625-jpgcluster stitch??-img_2776764016236-jpgcluster stitch??-img_26952837271621-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    The cluster stitch has so many variations that every pattern picks out the one they like best. Example: yarn over and draw thru 2 stitches, yarn over and pull thru stitches 4 more times which means there are going to be 5 stitches and then you yarn over and draw thru them all and sometimes they chain 1 after this and sometimes they don't. There are so may variations such as only 3 stitches or any other number. So look at the pattern and see what they consider a cluster. I am not skilled enough to look at your pieces on here to figure out which one they used but there are more experienced people on here that will be able to help you. I hope I didn't confuse you more!

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your reply. I only found the pictures and not the pattern that is where I am confused. I am hoping someone has saw a pattern for these pieces or something similar that I can make my own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maudrey0515 View Post
    I know the regular cluster stitch but I found these pictures and I am looking for a pattern for this stitch or even another name for it so I can search for it. Let me know what you have cluster stitch??-img_2768310309625-jpgcluster stitch??-img_2776764016236-jpgcluster stitch??-img_26952837271621-jpg
    Just by looking at the first picture. That looks to me, that is a combination of Cluster and Spike stitch. Sorry, I just do not know the name of that stitch.
    Krys
    Last edited by Polishgirl; 07-31-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    THANK YOU I found it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Maudrey0515,
    That last one looks like it might be the star stitch. I'm not sure.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=star...x-a&channel=sb
    Jean Marie