Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Today is National Cheesecake Day

July 30 is National !Cheesecake Day! To celebrate this special day, Cheescake Factory is slashing its prices on cheesecake. My older daughter and I went to Cheesecake Factoy.

I had the key lime cheesecake and so did my older daughter. My younger daughter will be surprised with fresh strawberry cheesecake. The cheesecake is delicious!

What is your favorite kind of cheesecake?

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually any kind (but not total chocolate), but I think key lime and strawberry would be tops on my list. MMMMMmmmmm!!!!

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I loven strawberry cheesecake. I just read online where Cheesecake factory has one cheese cake there was 2,500 calories. I wonder what that flavor that is. If it is delicious I don't care how many calories there are because you don't eat it everyday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love cheesecake. I make one that you don't have to bake. I make it with just cream cheese, cool whip, and powdered sugar, and graham cracker crust. I put cherries on top of mine. It is really delicious.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh man, you ladies have me craving cheesecake now! I saw in your other post Butterflyrose that today is national cheesecake day I didn't know that!! Like I said I will have to celebrate tomorrow!! Love cheese cake love strawberry cheese cake! Have a good night. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi LI Roe, It's CrochetKaren....and I am from New York, too. Born in Brooklyn but grew up on Long Island from when I was a baby. Small town called Patchogue. If you live in Massapequa you know Patchogue! I know this has absolutely nothing to do with cheesecake.....but then again, if you're from New York you know how good New York cheesecake is, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh boy I'm gonna have to celebrate late but I'll get there. Better late than never.

Well any quality cheesecake makes me happy but my favorite cheesecake is a Clementine cheesecake that I make. It is seriously, over the top delicious! If we top it, we do so with sweetened Crème fraîche or whipped cream and blueberries. I had to look up how to spell Crème fraîche just now, then just copied and pasted it here. Not sure why I felt like I needed to explain that. Lol.
    If the Music is Good... Then Dance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Dear Ladies! I still have 1/2 of my key lime cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. It will be a delectable treat for me today!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhhh yes it will!! Cold and refreshing- key lime and lemon too yummy!! Hope you have a great day today hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Casa de Luna View Post
    Oh boy I'm gonna have to celebrate late but I'll get there. Better late than never.

Well any quality cheesecake makes me happy but my favorite cheesecake is a Clementine cheesecake that I make. It is seriously, over the top delicious! If we top it, we do so with sweetened Crème fraîche or whipped cream and blueberries. I had to look up how to spell Crème fraîche just now, then just copied and pasted it here. Not sure why I felt like I needed to explain that. Lol.
    Sounds delicious. If you would like I could exchange emails and exchange recipes, patterns and get to know each other better as friend.. Just let me know and I will send my email to your personal messages. Always looking for new ideas. Hope you are having a great day.