Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayer request needed

Hello Ladies. Here I go again. I am going to have another procedure done on my lower back on Aug. 14th. This time they are going to burn the nerves and they told me it will be a little more painful because it will feel like I have a bad sunburn when they are done so they are doing one side at a time then either in september or october they will do the second side. They said I should get some pain relief for about 6 months. Also, my pain doctor referred me to a general surgeon because my pcp had ordered and ct scan on my abdomin and they found an umbilical hernia and an hiatia hernia. They also found a small mass on my right kidney that they want to keep an eye on. Right now they say it could just be a cyst but they want to watch it to make sure it don't grow. Update on my daughter, she is feeling better now that she has taken some medication.

2. Likes Morningstar46 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, so glad to hear your daughter is getting better thank The Lord for meds!! I truly hope when you have these procedures done they will relieve your pain. It's really difficult to be in constant pain no matter where it is or what the cause. Are they going to do anything about the hernias now?? Take care I pray God will take your pain away for good!! Love, prayers and (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know when they will do them I am waiting to hear from the general surgeon to make an appointment. My pain doctor said she would refer me and they would call me to set up an appointment. I hope it is soon. I have been having a little bit of pain in my stomach area. Not real bad but just enough to let me know it is there

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do! Han.g in there

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for you! I have had horrible back pain for so many years. I've been through 2 surgeries (or the back) and many procedures. My heart goes out to you! I wish you the best. Truly.

8. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Casa de Luna View Post
    I feel for you! I have had horrible back pain for so many years. I've been through 2 surgeries (or the back) and many procedures. My heart goes out to you! I wish you the best. Truly.
    Thank you Casa. It is no fun. I hope that you are feeling better now. I have a lot more wrong then just back pain so I am permanently disabled. I have diabetes and Parkinson's also as well as heart problems. But I know that God will pull me through and He has given me the strength to continue to do what I can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta. This is CrochetKaren. Looks like you're dealing with back problems. Me, too. Since 2006. I have a genetic degenerative spinal disease called Spondylolisthesis and Spinal Stenosis. I've already had my spine fused.....L4 - L5 area....and recent MRI last week shows massive disease progression, which I suspected. I have recently considered the Medtronic Pain Pump or the Medtronic Stim. Have had such problems finding pain meds that worked for me with few side effects. Finally found one that works for me! Thank the dear Lord as my life has been miserable for so many years. I see you're going in for surgery soon. Maybe we could talk before then. I'm betting we could share a lot of information. We could trade personal email addresses if you wish. Until we talk again, Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CrochetKaren View Post
    Hi Sonnetta. This is CrochetKaren. Looks like you're dealing with back problems. Me, too. Since 2006. I have a genetic degenerative spinal disease called Spondylolisthesis and Spinal Stenosis. I've already had my spine fused.....L4 - L5 area....and recent MRI last week shows massive disease progression, which I suspected. I have recently considered the Medtronic Pain Pump or the Medtronic Stim. Have had such problems finding pain meds that worked for me with few side effects. Finally found one that works for me! Thank the dear Lord as my life has been miserable for so many years. I see you're going in for surgery soon. Maybe we could talk before then. I'm betting we could share a lot of information. We could trade personal email addresses if you wish. Until we talk again, Take Good Care, Karen
    That would be wonderful Karen. Just send me a personal message on here with your email and I will also be happy to share mine. Thank you so much my dear friend. They did say I have some degeneration in my lower back. I have already had 3 discs removed from my upper back just last year. My daughter has the same thing and she has the stimulator. Look forward to talking to you my friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing much better, thank you. I've had many issues with my health too and am also disabled but the pain is much better these days so I am thankful. I so hope you get some relief from your pain as well. As great a learning lesson as these trials are it sure is nice to get a breather now and then. *hugs*