Hi, hope you're all having a good weekend, making something wonderful in crochet?! I'm making rounds, motifs, doilies, mandalas, or call them what you will, but they're fun & addictive, fast to make too. I decided to make a rug from a large piece just made of rounds with each one being a different stitch & color. I made 2 colorful ones and 1 pastel for myself this past week, at 7-8" across each, and one last night in my version of "camo" colors (2 shades of green & a brown ) for my stepdaughter & her husband for Christmas, for their coffee table or kitchen table either one... it's 15" across & will look good in the middle of a table I think and they love hunting & anything related. I have to use my husband's laptop camera until I get a new camera and he's using it all day today, so when I get a chance I'll take pics of my new bigger camo one & my other 3 as well to post, but it's a bit of a hassle & doesn't do good pics of crochet pieces for posting. I've posted a few & they looked pretty bad w/me having to hold the piece. I want & need a new a camera sooo badly. Oh well, it's on my wish list, waiting for now?

For those of you who also knit or know someone who does, I thought I'd share this link that has some good, affordable homemade stitch markers for knitting. I've made a lot of jewelry so I have all these supplies on hand but don't know anyone personally who knits or crochets. For crochet I just use a safety pin or piece of yarn but I've seen some really cute ones online, including handmade. Haven't figured out how any of my supplies can be made into crochet markers but I'll let you know if I figure something out! Here's the link, maybe someone can use or share it:

Hooked on Needles: My Own Beaded Stitch Markers