Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

instructions for the whale ghan from Mary Maxium?

Enclosing the pic from the cover of the kit, I have the graphs, but nothing to help me figger out how many chains to start with, etc., usually there is something else included with the kit, my gramma made scads of these, so she probably didn't need anything like that, but I am a novice when it comes to this sort of pattern. Anyone step up to the plate here?instructions for the whale ghan from Mary Maxium?-whale-jpg

Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have this particular pattern kit, but someone may have one and can give you some guidance. Be patient and maybe someone can help. This is a great place - we can answer all questions but a huge, huge part of them are answered by members here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, I cant help But give it time. Someone tonight might see this. Best of Luck as it looks Beautiful.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    sI have thrown out the picture to most everywhere I can think of, asked everyone I can write to, and so am hopeful, some have answered already, but no go. I am at least hoping for a response from MM company, but am doubtful, those companies are seldom helpful.
    Thanks to all for encouragement. Fingers crossed.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shaddy,
    Looking at the graph should show you how many squares across or you may have to count them. Whatever number it is, add 1 for turning. It is done in all single crochet. I hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your time in helping me, will have to do the deed, have found this is the picture of the RUG, not the ghan, so need to find that as well. Thanks and off I go.
    Shaddy