Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Post Thanks / Like

Cool new member

Hi everyone
    I am new at joining groups on line. I have done some crocheting, but nothing recently. Christmas is getting closer, so thought I would like to try some hand made items. Looking forward to interacting with all of you and learning something new. I am self taught on all my hobbies. I am a trial and error person. Looking forward to the fun of learning something new

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group. I am from Ohio and have been Crocheting for a year and have done many different things like stuffed animals, coasters, doll clothes, an afghan, dishrags. About the only things I have not tried yet are doily's, charts, and filet but am going to try those one of these days. I am disabled and crocheting helps keep my mind off my pain. I also do other crafts as well. I don't get out much so I got on here and have met some really wonderful friends. I have gotten great patterns and tips as well. Hope you enjoy your time with us and if you need anything just ask. There are a lot of us on here who are willing to help in any way we can

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lenalaura, ok first I have to ask about your name if you don't mind! My real name is Linda and my twin sisters name is Laura! I won't be forgetting your name!! Welcome to crochet talk we love getting to meet new members and hearing whatever you would like to tell us about your life, home, family etc. If you want to learn something new this is the place to be, new patterns, new ways of doing things great tips and best of all wonderful, caring people who will be happy to help you any way we can!! Look forward to getting to know you :-). Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Very nice to have you with us