Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

I am back from surgery!!!

HI EVERYONE! I am back from surgery and this is the morning after my surgery and I am feeling fine! I don't feel nearly as bad s I thought I would today.
    In fact I feel pretty good! I am up and around although I may be a little more sore tomorrow, I don't know. I told everyone at the hospital as I was going into surgery I am going to "come out of this with flying colors"... and I have done it!! I was given something to relax me before I left the room and I was asleep before they wheeled me into surgery! No pity parties for ME!!!! Also no drain tubes! I have one orange left hand and arm to the shoulder and that will soon fade out to where I will have 2 pink ones again. I just wanted to let you all know I am alright and feel pretty good! Hugs and kisses to all , Patty

PS please don't forget to pray for Faye for her surgery today........I love you Faye and wish you a speedy recovery and NO MORE PAIN!!!! PATTY

2. Thanks Barbara G., charlye, little drummer thanked for this post
    Likes charlye, GrammaJoe, Mary Laposta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    PTL!! You are so lucky not to have the drain, that was yucky. Glad you're feeling better, I think your good attitude makes a big difference. I remember feeling so oddly calm, I think it was all the prayers being said for me! Keep us posted as you're able!

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear everything is going well! Also, be sure to not overdo it sweetie! Take care of yourself! Sending thoughts and prayers to Faye!

6. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Patty I am so thankful you are doing so good today and you went through the surgery just fine!! Praise The Lord !!! I am sure everyone is going to tell you so I will too TAKE IT EASY don't over do things remember your doctor told you to BE a queen so lounge around and do whatever you want to pamper yourself!! If I could be there I would pamper you :-). Thank you so much for posting this so we would know how you are!! I have been praying for Faye all morning, do you know what time her surgery is? I'm so happy everything went so well I could jump up and down but I won't I don't want to strain, sprain and or break anything!! Have a great day Love and continued Prayers and always (((HUGS))) to you sweet Patty!! Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad you came out of surgery. Praying for a speedy recovery.

9. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad and thankful you are doing so well. Our prayers have been answered so far. Yay! Bless you, Patty! And that man upstairs for taking such good care of you so far! Luv and hugs!

Judy

11. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

13. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I just talked to Patty and she said she's doing good. She's sore and on pain medication and she was doing plastic canvas when I called her. It's 12:30 p.m. here-just after noon.

15. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Likes Mary Laposta liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty I am so thrilled to hear that you came through the surgery alright and that you are feeling ok. Just take it easy and let others do for you for awhile. You deserve it. You have been in my prayers and the Lord heard all of our prayers here and answered. Thank you Lord for keeping our dear friend in your loving arms. Amen!

17. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH!!!! So glad to hear you came out with flying colors. Like we had any doubt!!! Knew you could do it. Take care and rest up and you will be all pink again very soon.

Roe

19. Thanks redhead thanked for this post