Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

How to Crochet a V stitch blanket.

Every time I crochet a blanket... I tend to make V stitch blankets. People are always asking me how I do it and how I figure out the correct math. In this post I explain the stitch count so you can use any hook, any yarn, and make the blanket whatever size you wish. This is also stunning with scarves! See the post HERE
    How to Crochet a V stitch blanket.-crochet-stitch-blanket-jpg How to Crochet a V stitch blanket.-crochet-vstitch-blanket-jpg
    http://stitch11.com/

2. Thanks billieconrad thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for this post. I just emailed the link to someone I was talking to yesterday who needed to make a baby blanket quickly. I suggested had suggested V stitch to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch11 View Post
    Every time I crochet a blanket... I tend to make V stitch blankets. People are always asking me how I do it and how I figure out the correct math. In this post I explain the stitch count so you can use any hook, any yarn, and make the blanket whatever size you wish. This is also stunning with scarves! See the post HERE
    How to Crochet a V stitch blanket.-crochet-stitch-blanket-jpg How to Crochet a V stitch blanket.-crochet-vstitch-blanket-jpg