Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I'm Sonya

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonya and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Tell us a little bit about yourself. I am 58yrs old and disabled. I picked up crocheting again about 3yrs ago after having last crocheted in my 20's. I have two grown daughters, 34yrs old and 26yrs old. No grandchildren yet. I love to search online for free crochet patterns and even just to see all the wonderful things others have made. I make afghans, potholders, dog and cat coats and blankets for the local animal rescue foundation, and have just started crocheting scarves for the homeless for when the weather turns cold again. What do you like to crochet? Looking forward to hearing from you. Take Good Care, Karen

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sonya. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to have you on board with us! Please make yourself right at home here among crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sonya, welcome to our group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am 53 and I am disabled. I have been crocheting for about a year. I have met a lot of nice friends here and have gotten some good tips and some nice pattern sites.