Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  7

Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm new here.

Hi,
    I like to crochet. I am making blankets for Project Linus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome aboard! It is great to have you here among crochet friends! Hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you have need of anything. This is a wonderful group who love to help as much as possible! Happy crocheting!

3. Likes yourmother306 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!
    So glad you decided to join us. That is wonderful you are doing blankets for project Linus.
    Huggers
    Debby

5. Likes yourmother306 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome to the forum. I am new here, as well. My name is Karen (CrochetKaren). What a wonderful cause, Project Linus. I love to crochet, too, and make dog and cat coats for the local shelter as well as scarves for our local homeless. Would love to continue to talk. Take Good Care!

7. Thanks bettybee10 thanked for this post
    Likes Susan2014, yourmother306 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    karen nice to meet you. Crochet is Great to do for Animal Shelters. I was making small blankets and med. ones. I should get back to it soon. I also want to make Toys for Cats (I have 2 ) & Dogs. Im testing with mine and a neighbors 2 dogs God Bless

9. Likes yourmother306 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan. Thanks for your greeting. So you were making blankets for animal shelters? How wonderful! I've made a few of them also with pillows....and I called them "Arfghans", lol. About your cat and dog toys, I'm interested in seeing what you make. I tried my hand at a cat toy but didn't do so well. Can you please keep me posted on your toys? I'd love to see them and hear if they were a success with your cats and your neighbor's dogs. I look forward to talking with you again, Susan! Take Good Care.....

11. Likes yourmother306 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet you. Glad you found crochettalk. I enjoy meeting new fellow crafters from different parts of the country.

13. Likes yourmother306 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome from Pa. I am a avid crocheter for over 30 years and I enjoy it very much