Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Cute baby shower gift Diaper pizza

I found the directions for a cute and clever baby shower gift called diaper pizza. Take an old pizza box, get a small box of diapers and just roll up each diaper and put them in a circle around the inside of the bottom of the pizza box. Purchas items for the baby such as a spoon, baby powder, rattle, oil, baby shampoo, etc. Purchase enough baby items to go on top of each diaper. then take some tape or ribbon and put one item on each of the diaper then close the pizza box. The mother to be will think she will be getting a pizza till she opens the box. Really cute idea I am going to do it my my daughter in law for her baby due in november.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnette That is such a good idea but I think I will go to a pizza joint and tell what I want to do and see if they give me one, or if I can buy a new on. LOL It is late here I think I am getting giddy don't you (it is only 2:30 am)

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute idea but I agree, I would use a new box and not one that had pizza in it.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry ladies. I made a typo I meant to put in the word new. My grandson was here and was talking to me at the same time. LOL You know how that is. I agree, I would not put it in a box that the pizza was in. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    sonnetta see I told you I am a trouble maker.... I figured you meant new but I love to pick on MY FRIENDS. and you are one.
    I really appreciate the idea though I have some baby gifts to give so it sound like fun.
    Hugs to you from charlye the trouble maker......

Post Thanks / Like
    What a cute idea!:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!