Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from southern New Jersey

Hello everyone. My name is Klockie and my passion is crocheting and knitting. I am house-bound due to health problems plus I am not to mobile. I keep in touch with the world with the help of my IPad and my laptop. I love to shop on line and I also read with my Nook and the Kindle App. I can't wait to browse through the forum and make new friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Klockie! I'm Karen (CrochetKaren) and I'm originally from New York...my Dad's family from New Jersey. I live in Las Vegas now. I look forward to sharing all things yarn and crochet with you.....don't knit as of yet. I am also house-bound due to health problems. I bet we become fast friends! Take Good Care.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello From Europe. I am Larisa doily maker. I wish you good health. I have Sony reader and love to read... I have 5 birds also.. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Jersey Girl

Hi Klockie-I am in northern NJ. Glad to have you here. Jump into any thread or start one yourself. All friends here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen! Glad to make your acquaintance! My given name is Florence. Klock is my mother's maiden name so I use Klockie as a remembrance of her and her family. I have COPD and lupus but I try to stay positive and live life to the fullest possible. I live with my daughter and her family. I'm looking forward to hearing fro you again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa! Thanks for the welcome. I see you are a doily maker. I, too, have made many doilies. I have done several afghans, baby blankets and am currently working on a shawl. Do you make anything besides doilies?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Hi Klockie-I am in northern NJ. Glad to have you here. Jump into any thread or start one yourself. All friends here.
    Hello Imalefty! Where in north Jersey are you? I'm in one of the Washington Townships, south of Camden. I hope to be able to join in with posts once I get familiar with system set-up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am so glad you make doilies too. I make pompom mats and knit jacquard vest too
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here! Feel free to share in the forums if you like!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Florence! Thanks for your personal hello. I just LOVE your story behind why you use Klockie. As a family researcher myself I can really appreciate that. Sounds like you do just what I do, given our illnesses....live our lives in the most positive and fullest way possible. The only way to do it, right? I have a genetic spinal degenerative disease called Spondylolisthesis, plus Spinal Stenosis. Also have arthritis of the hands, feet, and various other joints. I fight hard to keep my hands as healthy as possible so I can continue to crochet for many days to come. I look forward to our continued friendship....and please tell me if you'd rather be called Florence or Klockie. Bye for now.....