Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for a simple vintage type baby bonnet

Hi, thank you all so much for your help in finding baby patterns, hope youhave this one in your collections. I want to crochet it in a mohair light weight yarn in a simple stitch if possible. Thank you, Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    How fancy of a vintage pattern do you want? I believe I have a baptismal vintage bonnet, but there are scads out there.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

Vintage bonnet pattern

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...ry&h=jAQGnklS9

This is a knitted bonnet I am trying to duplicate as best I can in crochet so looking for a pattern in crochet that will look similar but in crochet. Crazy I know.. do you think it is possible.? I don't knit.Trying to make it for a friend . Linda This is the site to see it, don't know if it will work for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    would not open, tho I am on FB. Can you capture a regular pic of it? I don't knit either, so know you want something very nice for the pattern. I would love to help, if I can just get a glimpse of what you are wanting. I don't have EVERY baby pattern, have some, saved over the years, if I can't find it, am sure some of my cronies can.Have you been on Etsy looking?
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi see if this works... here is a picture and yes i have been looking on Etsy as wellLooking for a simple vintage type baby bonnet-baby-bonnet-knit-jpg Hope this works

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu say you want CROCHET for the bonnet? Is that correct, and something simple and vintage? Let me look thru my stuff, got scads of patterns for vintage things in storage, I will check over the weekend, and get back to ya.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaddy, yes in crochet and on this style whatever style this bonnet is. I think it would have to be crocheted in a delicate pattern as you would for a doily to get this effect and do it in a very fine soft yarn or thread. I appreciate your time in looking for me,.! Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    email me with a PM, click on my name to the left of this message, a menu will drop down, and you can PM me, will come directly to my emailbox. Have lots of info for you, if you'd care to look at it.
    Shaddy
    Shaddy