Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need help finding bath scrubbie pattern

Does anyone have the patten for this wonderful bath scrubbie? I think that it would make a great craft show seller. It is shown on Love The Blue Bird: Shower Scrubby..., but originally comes from thegardenbellblogspot.com. in June of 2011. I can't access the original pattern on the garden bell blogspot because I choose not to join google. Can anyone help? Thanks for whatever info you can give me.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I don't know what you mean by joining google but I did a simple google search and found free patterns for bath scrubbies. I typed in crochet bath scrubbie pattern free. Maybe you can find something there. Hope this helps. Let us know if you find one you like. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    17 Dish Scrubbies To Make : TipNut.com

There are several here that I think you could make into bath scrubbies if you had the skills.
    Need a strap is all I see, with 2 pieces of crochet joined together, maybe have a bar of soap inside?
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    tangled happy: Flower Pillow and Scrubbie Gift Tags

Not all blogs are so hoity toity about who reads what they write, good luck, and use these as some ideas, also adding a strap to less amount of rounds.
    Here are her notes about the flower pillow pattern, and how she turned it into a scrubbie for the bath.

For the scrubby that I made, I crocheted 4 rounds of the pattern for the front and 5 rounds of double crochet plus a strip of 5 double crochets across - and long enough to fit the hand - to make a "handle" for the back. I used Sugar and Cream yarn in Cream, Robins Egg, Rose Petal and Ecru.
    Last edited by Shaddy; 06-30-2014 at 11:36 AM.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy