Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: need prayer

Post Thanks / Like

need prayer

My 10 month old grandson is in the hospital. At 6 months of age he was diagnosed with dwarfism and brittle bone disease. He is now in the hospital because he cant hold anything down, and has been running a fever off and on. While there he has had two fevers one was 102 and one 105 they now have a feeding tube in his nose feeding him that way. Please pray for this little boy. He has been through so much. This is his third time in the hospital. I know God can heal him because nothing is impossible with God. I have been praying at least 2 to 3 times a day for this little guy. His mom and dad need extra strength also which I know that only God can provide that. Thank you all so much and I thank God for his healing. God bless you all Sonnetta

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are going out right now for your little grandson and his mom and dad. And of course, for you also. May the love and friends and family help you through this difficult time.

Roe

3. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    My 10 month old grandson is in the hospital. At 6 months of age he was diagnosed with dwarfism and brittle bone disease. He is now in the hospital because he cant hold anything down, and has been running a fever off and on. While there he has had two fevers one was 102 and one 105 they now have a feeding tube in his nose feeding him that way. Please pray for this little boy. He has been through so much. This is his third time in the hospital. I know God can heal him because nothing is impossible with God. I have been praying at least 2 to 3 times a day for this little guy. His mom and dad need extra strength also which I know that only God can provide that. Thank you all so much and I thank God for his healing. God bless you all Sonnetta
    Hi Sonnetta,
    Lord, place your healing hand upon this little boy. Amen! Yes, there is power in prayer.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish him good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I talked to my son yesterday evening and he said that as far as food the baby is doing better with the feeding tube but still running a fever of 102. They have a pump hooked up to the feeding tube and it runs all night long until it is done. They start the feeding about 10 at night. He don't know yet what other tests they will be running. He has been in the hospital almost a whole week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry. It is so hard to see a child suffer. Dear Lord, please bless and help this child and parents and grandparents. Thank you Lord.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your prayers. It means so much to the family at this time. I want to thank everyone. I do have an update. The baby was doing good on the feeding tube until today. He threw it up again. Yesterday he had a fever of 101 so it is going down slowly. Today they gave him medication when he got sick. My son did say that they told him he might go home tomorrow but they are not sure yet but he will have to keep the feeding tube in at least 3 to 4 more weeks. Thank you all so much and God bless

Post Thanks / Like
    the baby threw up again today so i dont know if they will let him go home or not. My son said they have not said what all they will do to find out what is going on. I will keep you updated on his condition Thank you so much to all my new friends for all your thoughts and prayers.